These chocolate peppermint cookies are so good, plus pretty to look at. Am-I-Right?
These chocolate peppermint cookies are both vegan and gluten-free friendly, chocolatey, dipped in (or drizzled with) white chocolate, infused with peppermint, and sprinkled with crushed peppermint candy canes! They truly are the perfect cookie for the holiday season!
The ingredients you’ll need to make these cookies are:
- Almond Flour – Gives these cookies a nutty flavor, plus makes them gluten-free friendly!
- Cocoa powder – Gives that chocolatey flavor.
- Arrowroot Powder – Binds the cookie together for a delicious texture.
- Cane Sugar – Gives these cookies the perfect sweetness.
- Vegan Butter: – Gives these cookies the right amount of moisture. We used Miyoko’s Cultured Vegan Butter.
- Salt – Brings all the ingredients together nicely for that perfect cookie flavor.
- Vanilla and Peppermint Extract – Gives that minty fresh, amazing flavor.
- Dark Chocolate Chips – Gives that extra chocolatey flavor.
- You’ll also need some white chocolate chips, a little coconut oil, and crushed peppermint candy canes for that gorgeous topping!
These cookies are perfect for the holidays and are perfect for making with kiddos as a fun project. We hope you’ll love them this holiday season! Enjoy!