These Lemon Raspberry Scones are the best! They have the perfect amount of lemon and raspberry, are not too sweet, and are absolutely delicious!
Scones are one of our favorite things to bake on Sundays. They are simple to make, and they are the perfect run-n’-go type of breakfast for our busy work weeks.
Raspberry Lemon Scones Ingredients:
- All-Purpose Flour – We like using unbleached flour when baking scones. They give a nice texture to the scones.
- Baking Powder – Gives these scones the perfect rise!
- Salt – Always necessary for baking goods because it brings everything together!
- Egg (or sub flaxseed for vegan) – We tested both options, and the scones turned out perfect both ways.
- Butter (either vegan butter or regular butter works here). Our favorite vegan butter to use is Miyoko European Style Cultured Vegan Butter.
- Lemon Juice and Zest – for that perfect lemony flavor.
- Raspberries (either frozen or fresh). If raspberries are not in season, we recommend using frozen because when ripe berries are picked, they are cleaned and frozen right away.
- Cane Sugar – Add a nice sweetness to the scones.
- Nut Milk – Makes the scones flaky and moist inside.
- Powdered Sugar – Makes a nice sweet glaze flavor with the lemon juice.
- Store the scones in an air-tight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. If the scones seem too hard, pop them in the microwave for about 5 seconds! YUM!
We hope you all love these Lemon Raspberry Scones! They are flaky, have the perfect amount of raspberries, sugar, and lemon, and are absolutely tasty! Enjoy!
This post contains affiliate links.