About Eat. Love. Namaste.
Hi there!! ♥ I’m Tracey & I’m flattered that you stopped by Eat. Love. Namaste.
There are three main sections to my website as called out in its name: Eat. Love. Namaste.
Under these sections, you will find healthy recipes, advice & tips, and occasionally stories.
EAT → In this section; I share healthy recipes that are simple and quick to make. I travel often; therefore, convenient and nutritious snacks and meals are a must! (Think, On-The-Go).
LOVE → In this section, I share advice & tips for loving yourself and others. Also in this section, I write about dating my partner who is a Surgeon and the challenges we face together. (Think, Lifestyle Stories).
NAMASTE → In this section, I share stories about balancing and maintaining a healthy and fit life. (Think, Inspirational Stories).
10-facts about Tracey:
- My partner-in-crime is Jake, and he is a Surgeon. I write stories about what our life is like now, and what it was like when Jake was in Medical School, Surgical Residency, and Fellowship.
- I started practicing a plant-based diet in 2011 to live a healthier life. I enjoy being creative with real food and ingredients, check out my recipes page here.
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio.
- I enjoy visiting wineries/vineyards and my go-to wine is a nice glass of Cabernet Sauvignon.
- My favorite part of blogging is photography, sharing stories, and connecting with others.
- I enjoy gardening and dream of having a vast garden someday.
Thanks again for stopping by and I hope you come back soon! If you have any comments or want to say hello – send me an e-mail at Tracey@eatlovenamaste(dot)com! If you make any of my recipes, take a picture and share it by tagging! #eatlovenamaste
Namaste, friends! ♥