These Pecan Caramel Thumbprint cookies are one of my favorite cookies to make during the holiday season. They are soft, tender, easy to make, and very delicious! They are “melt-in-your-mouth delicious!”
Ingredients you need to make these are:
- Pecans – gives these cookies that nutty, pecan flavor.
- Almond flour – makes the cookies very tender.
- Sugar – gives these cookies that sweet flavor.
- Butter (vegan or regular) – for that crumbly butter texture.
- Vanilla extract – for extra flavor.
- Salt – rounds all the ingredients together.
- Caramel sauce – add your favorite caramel sauce or sub with our vegan caramel sauce for extra texture and a more nutty flavor.
All you have to do is process the pecans with the sugar in a food processor and then mix all of the ingredients to form a dough. Add dough to a cookie sheet, make indents in the middle, bake for 12-15 minutes. Let them cool, and then add chopped pecans and caramel sauce to the middle, and voila, you have delicious pecan caramel thumbprint cookies!
These cookies are nutty, gluten-free, tender, easy to make, and very tasty! Perfect for the holidays or whenever the cookie and caramel craving hits. We hope you all love them! Enjoy!
This post contains affiliate links.