This Immune-Boosting Triple Berry Smoothie is fruity, refreshing, packed with vitamin C, and naturally sweet. It’s immune-boosting, rich in antioxidants, and keeps you full for hours, all while tasting berry-licious!
Immune-Boosting Triple Berry Smoothie Ingredients:
- Protein – Our go-to protein is Orgain Organic Vanilla Protein Powder. It has great flavor and blends up nicely. It also has a mild vanilla flavor as well and doesn’t overpower the fruitiness of the berries.
- Frozen Mixed Berries (raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, and strawberries)
- Chia Seeds – Adds plant-based fiber and additional nutrients.
- Orange Juice – Adds extra vitamin C. Plus, it makes this smoothie more fruity in flavor.
- Honey – Adds additional immune-boosting properties and natural sweetness.
- Greens – Spinach or Kale (Optional) – We always add a handful of greens to our smoothies. Spinach is tasteless in smoothies; whereas, kale can sometimes change the flavor of the smoothie. Therefore, a safe bet is to add Spinach. Adding greens to your smoothie will change the smoothie’s color, but don’t worry about having a beautiful smoothie. Rather, say, this is a healthy smoothie!
Why make this smoothie?
Firstly, it’s packed with tons of delicious berries!
- Raspberries – High in fiber and full of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- Blueberries – Packed with antioxidants, potassium, and vitamin C.
- Blackberries – High in fiber and full of vitamins and minerals like vitamin C, K, and manganese.
When the season starts to change, and you feel a cold coming on (or want to prevent one), this smoothie is a great choice. It’s not only delicious, but it’s healthy!
We hope you all love this delicious smoothie! Enjoy!
If you make this recipe, please share feedback and leave a rating (below). This helps our readers and us. – Thanks! xx Jake & TraceyPrint
This post contains affiliate links.