This Turmeric Smoothie is very simple to make, refreshing, packed with vitamin C, slightly-zingy, and naturally sweet. It’s also immune-boosting, rich in antioxidants, and keeps you full for hours, all while tasting delicious!
This smoothie resembles our Shooting Star Copycat Recipe (freshly squeezed oranges, ginger, and carrots) but thicker and richer in flavor. Turmeric Powder doesn’t add much flavor except some spice, which is a nice compliment with orange juice. It’s so good and healthy!
The ingredients you need to make this Turmeric Smoothie:
- Protein – Our go-to protein is Orgain Organic Vanilla Protein Powder. The vanilla is mild and doesn’t change the flavor whether you use vanilla or not.
- Carrots – Rich in vitamin A and antioxidants.
- Frozen banana – Compliments the spice with some sweetness.
- Fresh Ginger – Give this smoothie that spicy kick, but not overly spicy.
- Chia Seeds – Adds plant-based fiber.
- Orange Juice – Adds extra Vitamin C.
- Turmeric Powder – We used Gaia Golden Milk Powder with Turmeric, Ashwagandha, Dates, Cardamom, and Vanilla.
This Turmeric Smoothie is very simple, refreshing, packed with vitamin C, slightly-zingy, and naturally sweet.
When the season starts to change, and you feel a cold coming on (or want to prevent one), this smoothie is a great choice. It’s not only delicious, but it’s healthy! We hope you all love this smoothie! Enjoy!
If you make this recipe, please share feedback and leave a rating (below). This helps our readers and us. – Thanks! xx Jake & TraceyPrint
This post contains affiliate links.