This Turmeric Smoothie is very simple, refreshing, packed with vitamin C, slightly-zingy, and naturally sweet. It’s also immune-boosting, rich in antioxidants, and keeps you full for hours, all while tasting delicious!
This smoothie resembles our Shooting Star Copycat Recipe but thicker and richer in flavor. Turmeric Powder doesn’t add much flavor except some spice, which is a nice compliment with orange juice. It’s so good and healthy!
The ingredients you need to make this Turmeric Smoothie:
- Protein – Our go-to protein is Orgain Organic Vanilla Protein Powder.
- Carrots – Rich in vitamin A and antioxidants.
- Frozen banana – Compliments the spice with some sweetness.
- Fresh Ginger – Give this smoothie that spicy kick, but not overly spicy.
- Chia Seeds – Adds plant-based fiber.
- Orange Juice – Add extra Vitamin C.
- Turmeric Powder – We used Gaia Golden Milk Powder with Turmeric, Ashwagandha, Dates, Cardamom, and Vanilla.
We hope you all love this smoothie! Enjoy!