This Matcha Strawberry Smoothie is very simple, packed with nutrients, easy to make, and energizing. Aka, one of our go-to smoothies. It keeps you full for hours, gives you energy, all while tasting delicious! The best way to describe the flavor is like eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, but with greens and matcha. It’s so good and healthy!
When making smoothies, our go-to ingredients include:
- Protein – Our go-to protein is Orgain Organic Vanilla Protein Powder.
- Greens – Our go-to is spinach. When blended, it doesn’t add any flavor.
- Frozen fruit – Our recommendation is to limit the serving size to 1/2 cup, which gives a nice sweetness. In this recipe, we use strawberries.
- Fiber – We sometimes use nut butter, chia seeds, flaxseed, or avocados. In this recipe, we use peanut butter.
- Liquid – Water is our go-to, but sometimes we switch it up and add fresh juice or nut milk. In this recipe, we use water.
- Superfoods – We sometimes use Manuka Honey, flaxseed, chia seeds, hemp hearts, matcha powder, or green powder. In this recipe, we use flaxseed and matcha powder.
We hope you all love this smoothie! Enjoy!
This post contains affiliate links.