This Honey and Black Sesame Seed Chicken Stir-Fry is super easy to make and it’s packed with tons of nutrients and protein. Add your favorite veggies and make the delicious sauce with honey, coconut aminos, and toasted sesame oil, and you’re all set!
Marinate the chicken (or substitute with Tofu to make it vegan) for a few hours, and once you’re ready to make dinner, you’ll have a delicious and flavorful meal ready in 20 minutes!
That’s one thing I love about this recipe – it’s quick and easy to make.
The sauce is so easy and delicious too!!
- Honey – gives a touch of sweetness.
- Toasted Sesame Oil – gives this dish a nutty taste.
- Coconut Aminos – gives an amazing savory flavor that’s soy-free.
- Shallot, garlic, and ginger – gives a delicious mild flavor.
- Lime juice – give a little acidity to balance it all out.
The veggies that go really well with the sauce:
- Green Cabbage
Why black sesame seeds? Because they are richer in flavor than white sesame seeds! YUM! If you don’t have any on hand and unsure where or what to buy, I love Spiceology’s Black Sesame Seeds and Terrasoul’s Black Sesame Seeds.
I hope you all love this quick and easy dinner meal! Enjoy! ❤Print
This post contains affiliate links.