Easy Veggie Pizza
This Easy Veggie Pizza is our go-to appetizer to make for family functions and parties. It's easy to make, loaded with raw veggies, and super delicious! Pair this pizza with a crisp white wine, such as Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Gris, or a semi-dry to off-dry Riesling!
Servings 10 -20 slices
- 2, 8 oz Crescent Rolls we used Immaculate Baking Crescent Rolls
- 2, 8 oz Cream Cheese Room Temperature
- 1 cup Mayonnaise we used Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil Mayo
- 1 tablespoon Ranch Seasoning we used Spiceology's Really Ranch Salt-Free Seasoning
- 1 cup broccoli florets about 1 large head or 2 small
- ½ cup cauliflower florets about 1/4 of the head
- 1 carrot shredded
- 1 red bell pepper small diced
- ¼ cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- ¼ cup white cheddar cheese shredded
Preheat the oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Unroll crescent dough and press together the seams. If necessary, use a rolling pin to help flatten the dough evenly.
Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until lightly golden brown. Remove from the oven and let it cool completely (about 7-10 minutes).
Add mayonnaise, cream cheese, and ranch seasoning to a bowl and whisk together to make the sauce.
Add sauce to the cooled dough and use a spatula or the back of a spoon to spread the sauce all over evenly.
Sprinkle veggies (red bell pepper, broccoli, cauliflower, shredded carrot) all over evenly.
Sprinkle cheese on top and cut into 20 small squares or 10 rectangles. Enjoy!