Mint Chocolate Chip Smoothie
This Mint Chocolate Chip Smoothie is dairy-free, has no-added-sugar, and is 100% guilt-free! Requires 5 ingredients and ready in minutes!
Servings 2 servings
- 1 cup cashew milk or sub 1/2 cup cashew milk and 1/2 cup water to reduce calories
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 ripe banana frozen *
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs
- 2 drops mint flavor
- Optional - 1 Scoop Protein Powder vanilla flavored - our go-to is Orgain Organic Vanilla Protein
- Optional - 2 tablespoons of flaxseed for high fiber and dietary fat
- Optional - 1/2 of an avocado for healthy fat
Freeze the banana in this recipe to make the smoothie creamier and colder. Before freezing, make sure the banana is ripe first. Remove the outer skin, cut the banana into pieces, and store it in the freezer overnight in a freezer ziplock bag. If you use a ripe banana that was not frozen, and the smoothie is thin and not as cold, I recommend adding 1/4 cup ice to the blender.
* Dietary Nutrition does not include Optional Ingredients.