This Vegan Strawberry Pistachio Cheesecake is naturally sweetened, light, and insanely rich and creamy! It’s the perfect dessert!
Pistachio Crust Ingredients:
- 1 cup of dates (pitted and packed)
- 1 1/2 cups of pistachios (raw)
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 cups of cashews (soaked 4-hours or overnight)
- 1/2 cup of coconut cream *
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 cups of frozen strawberries
- 1 lemon (juiced (1/4 cup))
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- coconut whip cream
- fresh cut strawberries
- salted, roasted pistachio pieces
- Add dates to a food processor and blend until it forms into a ball. Remove and set aside.
- Add nuts and a generous pinch of salt to the food processor and blend into a meal.
- Add the date-ball back in the food processor and blend until a loose dough forms. NOTE: The dough should stick together when you squeeze it with your fingers. If it doesn’t, stick, add 1-pitted date at a time through the spout while pulsing.
- Press the crust into a parchment-lined pan (round; preferably 8-inches) until uniformly flat. Set in freezer to firm up, about 30 minutes.
- Add all strawberry filling ingredients to a blender and mix until smooth (about 5-minutes) with scraping down the sides a few times. Taste and add additional strawberries for more strawberry flavor.
- Pour the filling evenly on top of the crust and tap a few times to release any air bubbles. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until filling sets, about 4-6 hours.
- Once set, remove the cheesecake from the pan by tugging on the parchment paper. Pull back the parchment paper and top with coconut whip cream and fresh cut strawberries (optional). Let the cheesecake sit at room temperature for about 5-10 minutes to soften before slicing. Serve immediately and enjoy!
* Coconut Cream is from 1, 15-oz can of full-fat coconut milk/cream refrigerated overnight.
- Category: Sweets
Keywords: vegan strawberry cheesecake, vegan strawberry and pistachio cheesecake, vegan cheesecake recipes