These Strawberry Cheesecake Bars are vegan, gluten-free, simple to make, and mega-tasty! These can be enjoyed any time of the year, but we like to make these for Valentine’s Day or during the summertime when strawberries are in season. They have a crunchy-nutty bottom and a strawberry ice-cream like texture in the middle.
These are soo good, and we think y’all are going to love them too! ♡
Strawberry Cheesecake Bars Ingredients:
- The bottom layer: crushed pretzels, almond flour, coconut oil, and honey. We used Quinn’s gluten-free salted pretzels. If you use unsalted pretzels, you may need to add a pinch of salt.
- The middle layer: cashew butter, maple syrup, strawberry puree, salt, vanilla extract, coconut oil, and fresh-cut strawberry pieces.
- The top layer: optional, but totally worth it. Melt your favorite chocolate bar with coconut oil, and then add flaky sea salt on top.
How to make these Strawberry Cheesecake Bars:
- Bottom layer: Add pretzels to a food processor to break up the pretzels, and combine them with almond flour, melted coconut oil, and honey. Mix and add the bottom layer to a 9×5 prepared pan and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Middle layer: To the same food processor, add 8-10 strawberries and blend them into a puree. You want about 1/2 cup of strawberry puree. Add strawberry puree, cashew butter, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and salt to a small saucepan. Stir all ingredients with a spatula over medium-high heat until it gets thick in texture. Turn off the heat and stir in the strawberry pieces. Add the mixture over the bottom layer and place the pan in the freezer for about 1-2 hours.
- Top Layer: Remove the pan from the freezer and cut it into individual bars (about 8 long bars). Melt your favorite chocolate bar with coconut oil, then drizzle it on top of the bars, or dunk the top of the bar in the chocolate to coat the middle layer. Sprinkle with flaked sea salt and enjoy. The chocolate should harden within seconds. If it doesn’t, transfer it back to the freezer for about 5 minutes.
Store the bars in an airtight container in the freezer. We personally like to thaw the bars for about 10 minutes before enjoying them. The middle layer gets soft like an ice-cream texture, and it’s so yummy!
We hope you all love these vegan Strawberry Cheesecake Bars! ♡
If you make this recipe, please share feedback and leave a rating (below). This helps our readers and us. – Thanks! xx Jake & TraceyPrint
This post contains affiliate links.