Welcome back to another Pizza Friday! This week we are sharing our easy Pizza Stuffed Chicken recipe. It’s a great low-carb meal that’s full of flavor and so delicious. This makes a great option for those who are craving a healthy pizza alternative.
When we crave pizza but (1) don’t have pizza dough on hand or (2) don’t want to feel carb-overload, we make this pizza stuffed chicken and serve it with our homemade marinara sauce and cooked spaghetti squash. It makes a great meal, and best of all, it tastes like pizza.
Ingredients you’ll need for this Pizza Stuffed Chicken recipe:
- Chicken breast
- Fresh Mozzarella – we used BelGioioso Mozzarella Cheese
- Smoked Mozzarella – this cheese is a must! We used Apple Smoked Mozzarella Cheese. It adds a nice smoky flavor with each bite!
- Pizza Pie Spice Blend by Spiceology – This seasoning makes this recipe taste like pizza without pizza dough. It has so much flavor, and you only need a pinch for each breast. We also use this seasoning to make our easy 10-minute homemade pizza marinara. We used our homemade marinara for this chicken pizza recipe, but we doubled the recipe to make more sauce. Spiceology also sells salt-free options, so you can control how much salt you add to your dishes. I love this about Spiceology because sometimes spice blends are too salty to our liking. This spice blend also has the perfect combination of pizza-flavored spices.
- Olive oil, salt, and pepper
- Fresh Basil
- Marinara – Either store-bought or homemade. Rao’s Marinara is a great option if you don’t have time to make homemade sauce.
To make this a complete meal, serve the pizza stuffed chicken breast with spaghetti squash, broccolini, or a light salad.
Wine Pairing Ideas:
We selected a medium-bodied wine (Pinot Noir) to pair with this dish because we didn’t want the wine to overpower the pizza-flavors. However, we would also recommend a bottle of Sangiovese to go with this meal.
We are sure this recipe will become a family favorite! It’s low-carb, simple to make, full of flavor, and super delicious. Enjoy! ♡
If you love this recipe, try one of these pizza recipes next:
- The best homemade meatball pizza
- Roasted butternut squash, chicken, and caramelized onion pizza
- Everything bagel Margherita pizza
- The best veggie pizza
If you make this recipe, please share feedback and leave a rating (below). This helps our readers and us. – Thanks! xx Jake & TraceyPrint
This post contains affiliate links.