Welcome back to another Pizza Friday! This week we got the Best Homemade Meatball Pizza recipe! It’s simple to make and very delicious! You need 5 ingredients, and it’s ready in about 25 minutes or less!
Ingredients you’ll need to make this Meatball Pizza recipe:
- Pizza dough – homemade or store-bought
- Marinara – homemade or store-bought. If I had to choose, I would make homemade marinara because it’s crazy easy! Our homemade marinara is ready in 10 minutes! Rao’s Marinara Sauce is also a good fall-back.
- Cheddar Cheese with Parmesan Notes – Adds nice flavor and pairs nicely with meatballs.
- Havarti Cheese – Adds nice creamy notes.
- Meatballs – homemade or store-bought. We like making our own because it’s easy and we can control the flavor. We make our homemade Fennel and Pork Meatballs. It’s a super easy process and comes together in about 10 minutes. The best tip to make meatballs stay on the final pizza is to cut them in half after making them.
Wine Pairings Ideas:
We selected a Cabernet Sauvignon to pair with this Homemade Meatball Pizza. The full-bodied and smooth wine complement the meatball pizza perfectly. Every sip after each bite enhances the flavor more and more, making it a perfect match.
Don’t forget to make the best overnight pizza dough to go with your pizza Fridays! We hope you all love this pizza! It’s simple to make and very delicious! You need 5 ingredients, and it’s ready in about 25 minutes or less! Enjoy!
Need more pizza recipe ideas? Be sure to check out some of our other favorites: the best Margherita pizza, roasted butternut squash, chicken, caramelized onion pizza, the best veggie pizza, or everything bagel Margherita pizza.
If you make this recipe, please share feedback and leave a rating (below). This helps our readers and us. – Thanks! xx Jake & TraceyPrint
This post contains affiliate links.