Welcome back to another Pizza Friday! This week we got The Best Homemade Meatball Pizza!!! It’s simple to make and very delicious! You only need 5 ingredients, and it’s ready in about 15 minutes or less!
To make this pizza, you will need the following 4 ingredients:
- Pizza dough – homemade or store-bought
- Marinara – homemade or store-bought. If I had to choose, I would make homemade marinara because it’s crazy easy! Our homemade marinara is ready in 10 minutes!
- Cheddar Cheese with Parmesan Notes – Adds nice flavor and pairs nicely with meatballs.
- Havarti Cheese – Adds nice creamy notes.
- Meatballs – homemade or store-bought. We like making our own because it’s easy and we can control the flavor. We make our homemade meatballs using our fennel sausage recipe. To make the meatballs, take a cookie scoop and roll the raw meat mixture into balls. Saute the rolled meat in a skillet with olive oil for 5 minutes and flip the meatballs to cook on the other side for an extra 5 minutes.
Wine Pairings Ideas:
We selected a Cabernet Sauvignon to pair with this pizza. The full-bodied and smooth wine complement the meatball pizza perfectly. Every sip after each bite enhances the flavor more and more, making it a perfect match.
Don’t forget to make the best overnight pizza dough to go with your pizza Fridays! I hope you love this pizza! Enjoy!