Welcome back to another Pizza Friday! Where I share homemade pizza recipes that are easy to make and super delicious! This week we are changing things up and going with these Sweet Potato Pizza Bites!
These Pizza Bites make a delicious snack or appetizer and are super easy to make! Get ready to be WOW’d! They are that good! And, before you know it, they will be gone in minutes! So, it might be a good idea to make 2 batches of these!
What ingredients do you need to make these Sweet Potato Pizza Bites?
These easy pizza bites take about 30 minutes to make and requires a few ingredients:
- Sweet Potatoes: Jewel yams are my go-to because they have a sweet flavor when they are baked and pair nicely with the marinara and mozzarella.
- Marinara: Homemade or store-bought. I like to make our homemade tomato sauce, but a good fallback is Rao’s Marinara Sauce.
- Mozzarella: Our go-to mozzarella cheese is Belgioioso Fresh Mozzarella Cheese. It’s fresh, and when melted, it has a nice texture and flavor.
- Basil: Because what’s a pizza without basil?
- Olive Oil, Salt, and Black Pepper, Red Chili Flakes (Optional)
Storage and Reheating:
- Store in a glass container in the refrigerator for up to 2-days.
- Reheat in the microwave, or even better, add some olive oil to a pan and fry the bottoms! These also taste delicious cold too. Your preference, really.
These Sweet Potato Pizza Bites are so dang good and make the perfect appetizer or snack! We hope you all love them as much as we do! Enjoy!
Need more pizza appetizer recipe ideas? Be sure to check out our delicious sweet pepper polenta pizza bites!
If you make this recipe, please share feedback and leave a rating (below). This helps our readers and us. – Thanks! xx Jake & TraceyPrint
This post contains affiliate links.