This Vegan Margherita Pizza recipe is really delicious and unique! It’s full of flavor, cheesy, and super delicious. Vegans and non-vegans will love this pizza!
- 1 lb Pizza dough – homemade or store-bought.
- 1 Heirloom or Campari tomato, cut into slices
- 4–5 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 6 oz Miyoko’s Creamery Organic Cashew Milk Mozzarella Cheese
Garlicky Olive Oil Sauce:
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1–2 garlic cloves, minced
- pinch of salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes
- Preheat the oven to the highest temperature (500°F or 550°F) your oven can get.
- Make the Garlicky Olive Oil Sauce. Mince the garlic and add it to a small bowl with olive oil and a pinch of salt, black pepper, and red chili flakes. Stir to combine.
- Prep the pizza dough. Roll it out. Spread the Garlicky Olive Oil sauce evenly on top. Add sliced tomatoes and generously sprinkle diced vegan mozzarella cheese evenly on top.
- Bake at the highest temperature (500-550° F); your oven can get for about 10 minutes or until doneness.
- Add chopped basil leaves and a pinch of black pepper and red pepper flakes on top before serving.
Store pizza in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Reheat in the microwave or on the stovetop until hot. We like to add olive oil to a pan and love how it crisps up the pizza crust. Goodbye to soggy leftover pizza dough.
- Category: Entree, Pizza
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Italian-Inspired
Keywords: vegan, vegan pizza, pizza Friday, vegan cheese, vegan mozzarella cheese, Miyoko's Creamery, Chardonnay wine pairing