A simple and nutritious hummus veggie wrap! Perfect for when you are on the go or for your back to school lunches!
- Store bought hummus or my everyday hummus
- 2 fresh tomatoes (diced)
- 2 fresh cucumber cut into spears
- 1/2 cup red cabbage
- 1/4 cup parsley (chopped)
- Fresh sprouts
- Tortilla wraps
- Make the hummus if you are not using store bought.
- Add hummus on tortilla wrap and add the remaining ingredients (as much as you can fit). Roll up the wraps and enjoy!
- Category: Lunch
- Cuisine: Mediterranean-Inspired
Keywords: easy lunch recipes, easy and healthy lunch recipes, healthy lunch recipes, hummus wraps recipes