This Chunky Avocado Salsa recipe is simple to make, refreshing, and delicious! Serve as a dip with chips, or add as a topping to tacos!
- 2 ripe avocados, diced
- 1 lime, juiced (about 1 tbsp), plus more to taste
- 1 jalapeno, diced, and seeds removed (optional)
- 4 Campari tomatoes, quartered or substitute 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- A handful of cilantro, coarsely chopped
- Pinch of salt and black pepper, plus more to taste
- Prep all ingredients – chop and dice all the ingredients and add avocado, jalapeno, tomatoes, lime juice, and cilantro to a medium bowl. Carefully toss all ingredients and season with salt and pepper.
- Taste to confirm if you need to add more salt, pepper, or lime juice to the salsa per your liking. Once perfect, serve with tortilla chips or add to homemade tacos! We love to serve this with our favorite veggie taco recipe with homemade refried beans!
Best when fresh. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerators for up to 2 days.
- Category: Dips, Appetizer, Snack
- Cuisine: Mexican-Inspired
Keywords: Avocado, Avocado Salsa, Salsa, Dips, Appetizers, Taco Toppings