This Simple Chunky Avocado Salsa is great for snacking with tortilla chips, and serves nicely with tacos!
- 2 avocados (diced)
- 1 lime (juiced, about 1 tbsp)
- 1 jalapeno (diced, and seeds removed (optional – for heat))
- 4 Campari tomatoes (diced)
- pinch of salt and black pepper, plus more to taste
- 1/4 cup cilantro (coarsely chopped)
- Add all ingredients (avocado, jalapeno, and tomatoes) to a small bowl. Add lime juice, cilantro, and a pinch of salt and black pepper. Toss to combine and serve immediately with tortillas or add to tacos!
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Mexican-Inspired
Keywords: chunky avocado salsa, easy salsa recipes