This Roasted Winter Vegetable Buddha Bowl with Tahini Dressing is simple to make, healthy, and delicious! It’s the perfect plant-based meal when you’re on-the-go!
A year ago, I traveled almost weekly, and it was difficult to find a healthy meal that wasn’t processed, fried, or lacking nutritional value. That’s when I started creating veggie-packed meals that would be good on-the-go, hot or cold. This buddha bowl became my first on-the-go meal when traveling! It’s super simple to make, tasty, and healthy!
Roasted Winter Vegetable Buddha Bowl Ingredients:
- Quinoa: We like to use quinoa over rice because it’s higher in protein and fiber and healthy. It also fills you up quicker, which is a win-win when you don’t want to overeat.
- Veggies: brussel sprouts, sweet potatoes, spinach.
- Chickpeas: Packed with nutrients and help with digestion and weight management.
- Seasoning: olive oil, chili powder, sweet paprika, salt, and black pepper.
- Toppings: Sesame seeds, green onions, sprouts.
- Tahini Dressing: tahini, maple syrup, water, lemon juice.
The prep time is simple: chop veggies and add them to a baking sheet. The oven does most of the work here. Quinoa is ready in 15 minutes, and the roasted veggies are tender in 30 minutes! The roasted chickpeas cook at the same time as the veggies, which is a win-win!
My favorite vegetables to add is roasted sweet potatoes and brussel sprouts, but this dish is versatile; you can roast any vegetables you like (squash, beets, carrots, or broccoli – go wild, aka make it beautiful). Don’t forget to add some white sesame seeds and the tahini dressing for extra flavor! I hope you all love this plant-based meal! It’s satisfying, wholesome, and healthy! Enjoy!
If you make this recipe, please share feedback and leave a rating (below). This helps our readers and us. – Thanks! xx Jake & TraceyPrint
This post contains affiliate links.