These Homemade Roasted Tamari Almonds are simple to make and flavorful! Eat as a snack or enjoy as a topping to a side or salad!
- 2 cups raw almonds, unsalted
- 1.5 tbsp tamari soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit and spread almonds on a baking sheet.
- Bake almonds for 11 minutes, shake the pan, and turn the pan around in the oven for even baking. Bake for an additional 11 minutes until fragrant and slightly golden brown.
- Remove the roasted almonds from the oven and add the tamari soy sauce (it will sizzle, which is okay!). Mix with a spatula to coat all the almonds. The liquid will get absorbed by the almonds. Let cool for 5 minutes before enjoying!
Store in a glass (Mason) jar at room temperature for up to 1 week, or in the refrigerator for 2 weeks!
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Baking
Keywords: roasted tamari almonds, almonds, tamari, vegan, healthy snacks, whole30