These Roasted Cauliflower and Chickpea Tacos are super simple to make and are mega-delicious! They are seasoned with the perfect amount of spice and topped with delicious cheese and avocado crema, which is out of this world!
Y’all are going to love this simple 45-minute weeknight dinner! And, FYI – the oven does most of the work!
The ingredients you’ll need to make these cauliflower and chickpea tacos:
- Cauliflower Florets
- Chickpeas – For plant-based protein and fiber
- White Onion
- Avocado Oil – or sub another neutral oil
- Mexican Cheese and Cotija Cheese – We like to use a mix of Mexican cheese and Cotija Cheese.
- Spices: Cumin, Chili Powder, Smoked Paprika, Cayenne Pepper, Salt, and Pepper.
- Tortilla – We like to use Almond Flour tortillas because we like how crispy they get.
- Hot Sauce – Use your favorite hot sauce. We like to use Siete’s Traditional Hot Sauce because it has a delicious flavor and no preservatives! We can get it at our local grocery store or online from Thrive Market.
- Avocado Crema: Avocado, Lime Juice, Cilantro, Salt, and Pepper.
The secret to making these tacos crazy delicious:
Step 1: After the cauliflower, onion, garlic, and chickpeas are done roasting, add the hot sauce and give everything a nice mix to coat the hot sauce all over.
Step 2: After the tortillas are slightly cooked/heated up, add all the ingredients inside, close the tortilla, and bake them in the oven for a few minutes to make them extra crispy, or cook them on the stovetop.
We hope you all love these roasted cauliflower and chickpea tacos! These make an easy weeknight meal, and it’s packed with tons of flavor! Enjoy! ♡
If you make this recipe, please share feedback and leave a rating (below). This helps our readers and us. – Thanks! xx Jake & TraceyPrint
This post contains affiliate links.