These Raspberry, Orange & Honey Champagne Cocktails were my first recipe creation when I started blogging way back in 2014. Unfortunately, that blog no longer exists, so I thought it would be fitting to share it now, for the New Year Celebration. It’s fruity, slightly sweet, and very delicious!
Raspberry, Orange & Honey Champagne Cocktail Ingredients:
- Honey – Adds sweetness.
- Raspberries (fresh or frozen) – Adds a fruity flavor.
- Orange juice – Balances the honey and raspberries nicely.
- Dried Spiced Orange Slices – Optional, but highly recommend! You could also use orange slices and add a cinnamon stick. Adds that spice and warmth flavor with every sip!
- A bottle of Prosecco – Use a good bottle you like. We used Cupcake Prosecco.
How to make these delicious Raspberry, Orange & Honey Champagne Cocktails:
- Make the Raspberry Simple Syrup: Simmer orange juice with the raspberries and honey until the raspberries start to fall apart and release their juice. Strain and cool.
- Pop open some champagne. Add 2 oz of the Raspberry Simple Syrup to a flute or glass, and fill the rest with bubbly.
- Add Dried Spiced Orange Slices for extra flavor.