Welcome back to another Pizza Friday! Where I share a new pizza recipe that is too good that you’ll never order pizza again! 😉
This Friday’s pizza is topped with apple slices, prosciutto, sharp cheddar, arugula, and a balsamic glaze. I got the idea of this pizza combo after browsing through Joanna Gains’ Magnolia Table Cookbook. It was an appetizer recipe that included prosciutto wrapped around a sliced apple, sharp cheddar, and arugula and then topped with a balsamic glaze. What a brilliant appetizer recipe, right? I thought so…
The appetizer was super simple to make, and the flavors melted together with each bite.
That’s when my mind started wondering if this combo would go together as a pizza… So, I got to work the next week, and after a couple of takes, we have ourselves a new pizza to add to our Pizza Friday menu! WIN-WIN!
This Roasted Apple and Prosciutto Pizza with a delicious Maple Balsamic Glaze is super easy, sweet, savory, and packed with a ton of flavor!
What’s on this Pizza:
- Garlicky olive oil sauce
- Roasted apples (Gala or Honey Crips are the best)
- Extra Sharp White Cheddar (Our favorite is Tillamook’s Maker’s Reserve Extra Sharp White Cheddar)
- Arugula for that pepper bite
- 2 ingredient Maple Balsamic Glaze
The Maple Balsamic Glaze is super easy too!
- 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar + 2 tablespoons of maple syrup reduced to a yummy thick glaze! Goes so well on the appetizer and this pizza. It’s our go-to!
Well, there you have it, folks, a new and delicious pizza to add to your Friday’s Pizza Party Menu! Enjoy!
This post contains affiliate links.