This Easy Veggie Pizza is our go-to appetizer to make for family functions and parties. It’s easy to make, loaded with raw veggies, and super delicious! Pair this pizza with a crisp white wine, such as Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Gris, or a semi-dry to off-dry Riesling!
- 2, 8oz Crescent Rolls (we used Immaculate Baking Crescent Rolls)
- 2, 8 oz Cream Cheese, Room Temperature
- 1 cup Mayonnaise (we used Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil Mayo)
- 1 tablespoon Ranch Seasoning (we used Spiceology’s Really Ranch Salt-Free Seasoning)
- 1 cup broccoli florets (about 1 large head or 2 small)
- 1/2 cup cauliflower florets (about 1/4 of the head)
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 red bell pepper, small diced
- 1/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup white cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll crescent dough and press together the seams. If necessary, use a rolling pin to help flatten the dough evenly.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until lightly golden brown. Remove from the oven and let it cool completely (about 7-10 minutes).
- Add mayonnaise, cream cheese, and ranch seasoning to a bowl and whisk together to make the sauce.
- Add sauce to the cooled dough and use a spatula or the back of a spoon to spread the sauce all over evenly.
- Sprinkle veggies (red bell pepper, broccoli, cauliflower, shredded carrot) all over evenly.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and cut into 20 small squares or 10 rectangles. Enjoy!
- Category: Appetizers, Pizza, Holiday, Wine Pairing
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American-Inspired
Keywords: Appetizer, Pizza Friday, Pizza recipes, Veggie Pizza, Riesling Wine Pairing, White Wine Pairing