These No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are my go-to easy and healthy cookie. They are simple to make, packed with healthy fat, protein, and sweetened with nature’s candy, aka DATES!
These no-bake cookies are perfect for those craving something chocolatey, sweet, nutty, salty, and healthy. They are my favorite cookies to make because they have a cookie dough texture (YUM) and hit that sweet, salty, chocolatey-craving spot!
- Creamy Peanut Butter – We love to use Wild Friend’s Peanut Butter because they only add salt to their peanut butter, and it’s the perfect amount of salt. We get it online from Amazon or directly from their website as they have promotions here and there.
- Dates – we love to use Joolies Organic Medjool dates. We found this brand to be our favorite amongst others. Their dates are really high quality and very sweet. However, any Medjool dates would work here. If your dates are very tough/dry, soak them in warm water for about 5 minutes before blending them up. We either get them from Amazon or Thrive Market.
- Almond Flour – We love Kirkland’s Almond Flour (from Costco), but you can also get it from Amazon! This is such a great price, plus it’s California almonds.
- Your favorite Chocolate Bar – Chop the chocolate bar up and add it to the cookie dough. We like to use Hu Kitchen Chocolate, Chocolove Chocolate, or Eating Evolved Chocolate Bars.
- Place cookies in a glass container and store in the refrigerator for up to 1-week. Or, store in the freezer for up to 1-month. These cookies get soft at room temperature, so they are better when they are stored in the refrigerator.
We hope you all love these cookies as much as we do! Enjoy!
This post contains affiliate links.