This Immune-Boosting Triple Berry Smoothie is fruity, refreshing, packed with vitamin C, and naturally sweet. It’s immune-boosting, rich in antioxidants, and keeps you full for hours, all while tasting berry-licious!
- 1 scoop of protein powder – Our go-to protein is Orgain Organic Vanilla Protein Powder.
- 1/2 cup of frozen berries, such as raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries, or strawberries
- 2 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 cup of orange juice (or sub 1/2 cup orange juice and 1/2 cup of water to reduce calories)
- 1 tablespoon honey (use manuka honey for extra nutritional properties)
- Optional – 1 handful of spinach (note, this will change your smoothie’s color, but it will not change the flavor).
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until creamy and smooth.
- Pour into a glass, top with additional flaxseed and cinnamon (optional), and enjoy!
- Category: Beverage, Smoothie
Keywords: berry smoothie, immune-boosting smoothie, healthy smoothie, vegan, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries