This Immune-Boosting Triple Berry Smoothie is fruity, refreshing, packed with vitamin C, and naturally sweet. It’s immune-boosting, rich in antioxidants, and keeps you full for hours, all while tasting berry-licious!
This smoothie requires 5-ingredients, a blender, and 5-minutes to make!
The ingredients you need to make this Immune-Boosting Triple Berry Smoothie:
- Protein – Our go-to protein is Orgain Organic Vanilla Protein Powder.
- Frozen Mixed Berries, such as raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries (or strawberries) – Rich in vitamin C and antioxidants.
- Chia Seeds – For plant-based fiber.
- Orange Juice – For extra vitamin C.
- Honey – For additional immune-boosting properties and natural sweetness.
How is this immune-boosting?
- Raspberries – Are high in fiber and full of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- Blueberries – Are packed with antioxidants, potassium, and vitamin C.
- Blackberries – Are high in fiber and full of vitamins and minerals like C, K, and manganese.
We hope you all love this smoothie! Enjoy!