This 6-ingredient Chocolate Almond Milk is super easy to make and is a delicious and healthy alternative to store-bought chocolate milk!
- 1 cup almonds (raw)
- 4 cups water (filtered)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 dates (pitted)
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder (or 1 tsp vanilla extract)
- Soak raw almonds in a bowl with filtered water for 8-hours or overnight.
- Drain and rinse nuts with clean water. Add them to the blender along with the other ingredients: 4 cups water, salt, dates, cacao powder, and vanilla.
- Blend on high speed until completely smooth.
- Strain the nut milk through a nut milk bag and transfer to a glass container with a lid/stopper. Refrigerate up to 5 days
- Category: Beverage
Keywords: homemade chocolate almond milk