This Goat Cheese Pizza Recipe with Marjoram & Prosciutto is easy to make, has nice floral notes, a kick of spice and sweetness, and creamy! We then drizzled some honey on top to add an extra sweet flavor with each bite.
- Preheat the oven to the highest temperature (500°F or 550°F) your oven can get.
- Make the Garlicky Olive Oil Sauce. Mince the garlic and add it to a small bowl with olive oil and a pinch of salt, black pepper, and red chili flakes. Stir to combine.
- Prep the pizza dough. Roll it out. Spread the Garlicky Olive Oil sauce evenly on top. Add prosciutto and generously sprinkle goat cheese evenly on top. Add fresh marjoram leaves on top.
- Bake at the highest temperature (500-550° F); your oven can get for about 10 minutes, or until doneness.
- Add more marjoram leaves and a drizzle of honey on top before serving.
- Category: Entree, Pizza
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Italian-Inspired
Keywords: Goat Cheese, Prosciutto, Marjoram, Pizza, Chardonnay Wine Pairing, Goat Cheese Pizza, Pizza Friday