This Everything Bagel Margherita Pizza is so delicious, easy to make, made with simple ingredients, and perfect to make any time of the year!
- Pizza dough, homemade or storebought
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 large or 2 small heirloom tomatoes, cut into thin slices
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into cubes (4 ounces)
- 4–6 pieces of fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of Everything Bagel Spice + more to serve
- Place a pizza stone in the oven and preheat the oven to 550 degrees or as high as it can get. You want your oven as hot as possible.
- Prepare pizza dough. If your dough was in the fridge, bring the dough to room temperature, about 2 hours before rolling it out. If your dough is ready, flour the surface, and flour a rolling pin to roll the dough from the center to the edges until the circle is about half an inch thick. Once fully rolled out, place parchment paper on your pizza peel and gently pick up the dough, and lay it on top.
- In a small bowl mix together the minced garlic, olive oil, and salt and pepper.
- By using a silicone pastry brush, gently add the garlic olive oil mixture on top of the pizza dough.
- Assemble the pizza by adding the sliced tomatoes, and sprinkle the mozzarella cheese, and Everything Bagel Spice on top.
- Gently slide pizza onto the pizza stone and bake for about 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and added the fresh chopped basil.
- Cut into slices and serve immediately. If desired, serve with additional Everything Bagel Spice sprinkled on top.
- Category: Entree, Pizza
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Italian-Inspired
Keywords: Everything Bagel Spice, Margherita Pizza, Homemade Pizza