This Everyday Hummus – Three Ways is the perfect dip for wholesome snacking! Made with natural ingredients and super quick to make!
Original Hummus Ingredients:
- 1, 15 oz can chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- 1/4 cup tahini
- Juice of 1–2 lemons (4 tablespoons)
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup warm filtered water
- 1/4 tsp black pepper + more to taste
- 1/4 tsp salt + more to taste
Roasted Carrot Hummus Ingredients:
- 5–7 carrots (peeled)
- 2 tbsp olive or avocado oil
- 1/4 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp sweet paprika
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- pinch of garlic powder
- 2 pinches of onion powder
- pinch of salt
- pinch of black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
Green Goddess Hummus Ingredients:
- 1–2 cups fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup packed fresh basil
- 1/4 cup packed fresh parsley
Original Hummus Instructions:
- Place all ingredients in a high-processed blender and blend until creamy. Add more salt and black pepper to taste.
Roasted Carrot Hummus Instructions:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with foil and set aside. Add the carrots to the baking sheet with the spices and herbs and two tablespoons oil. Toss the carrots together until well coated. Bake for 25-30 minutes until tender with a fork. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- Make the original hummus by blending all ingredients together. Add the roasted carrots and two additional tablespoons oil to the blender and blend until the hummus is creamy.
Green Goddess Hummus Instructions:
- Make the original hummus by blending all ingredients together. Add the spinach, basil, and parsley to the blender and blend until the hummus is creamy.
- Category: Snack, Dip
- Cuisine: Mediterranean-Inspired
Keywords: roasted carrot hummus recipes, green hummus recipes, healthy hummus recipes, easy hummus recipes