This Everyday Colorful Salad with Homemade Balsamic Vinaigrette is loaded with fresh veggies making it super healthy and tasty!
- head red leaf lettuce
- 1 carrot (peeled and grated)
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes (cut into halves)
- 1 cucumber (sliced)
- 1/4 red onion (chopped)
- 1 yellow pepper (chopped)
Homemade Balsamic Vinaigrette Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp raw or vegan honey
- 1 tbsp shallot (minced)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chickpea croutons
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
Salad Assemble Instructions:
- Prep all ingredients for the salad (clean, chop, dice, etc.) and grab desired amounts of each to a bowl. Top with the homemade balsamic vinaigrette and any additional toppings and enjoy!
Homemade Balsamic Vinaigrette Instructions:
- All ingredients in a bowl and whisk together, or add to a vinaigrette shaker or mason jar and shake vigourously until mixed.
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: Lunch Recipes, Meal Recipes