These Dried Spiced Orange Slices are sprinkled with spices and coconut sugar. They are crazy easy to make and perfect for snacking or used as a garnish for cocktails!
- 2 Oranges: Naval, Blood Orange, or Cara Cara, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- A healthy pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 200°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash and dry the oranges and cut them into very thin slices (as thin as possible). Lay them flat on the prepared baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix coconut sugar, cinnamon, ginger, and salt. Sprinkle evenly over orange slices. Flip and sprinkle remaining spices on.
- Dry in the oven at 200°F for 3-4 hours. If your orange slices are thick, they will take longer. Check on them at 3 hours and then add an extra 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- After removing them from the oven, add more spices and/or sugar, if desired, and enjoy!
Store in a cool dry place in a sealed container.
- Category: Snacks
Keywords: dried orange slices, dehydrated oranges, cocktail garnishes, vegan, healthy snacks, spiced oranges