These Dried Spiced Orange Slices are sprinkled with spices and coconut sugar. They are crazy easy to make and perfect for snacking or used as a garnish for cocktails! They have a caramel-cinnamon flavor with a nice kick of sweetness and spice. Plus, they make your house smell wonders for several hours.
Dried Spiced Orange Slices Ingredients:
- Oranges: Naval, Blood Orange, or Cara Cara – Our favorite is Cara Cara Oranges. They are sweeter and slightly tangy with a hint of cranberry or blackberry flavor. Mmm.
- Coconut Sugar – Adds a sweet hint of caramel flavor.
- Cinnamon – Adds a warm, distinctive flavor to the sweet oranges!
- Ginger -Adds a little spice kick.
- Salt – Makes the final product even sweeter!
Dried Spiced Orange Slices How-To:
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the oranges very thin!
- Sprinkle the sugar and spices over the oranges.
- Bake for 3-4 hours.
These Dried Spiced Orange Slices are great to snack on their own, but you could use them for cocktails! Use them for champagne cocktails, mimosa, punch, or whisky sours!
Feel free to experiment with these dried orange slices. If you need a drink recommendation, check out our Raspberry, Orange & Honey Champagne Cocktails!
We hope you all love this recipe! Enjoy!