These 7-ingredient Cranberry Pistachio Oat Bars are slightly sweet, nutty, oaty, and very delicious! The perfect sweet treat or snack!!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a 9-inch square pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a food processor with the S-blade attached, process the oats, pistachios, cranberries, coconut flakes, and salt for about 30 seconds, until a meal starts to form.
- Add the maple syrup and coconut oil while the motor is still running. The meal will begin to come together into a crumbly wet mixture.
- Press the mixture evenly into a pan and bake for 12 minutes until slightly golden brown. Remove from the oven and let the pan cool completely.
- If adding chocolate on top, heat the chopped chocolate and 1 tbsp of coconut oil over a double-boiler, until melted, or in the microwave, mixing in increments. Add melted chocolate on top of the cooled bars and sprinkle crushed pistachios and flaked salt (optional) on top of the melted chocolate layer.
- Place the bars in the refrigerator for 15-minutes to harden the chocolate. Carefully lift the cooled bars out of the pan by holding two sides of the parchment paper. Cut it into squares and enjoy!
If making cookies, scoop 1 tbsp of the mixture and roll into a ball. Bake at the same temperature for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
Store leftovers at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 5-days.
- Category: Sweets
- Method: Baking
Keywords: cranberry recipes, cranberry pistachio recipes, cranberry dessert recipes, healthy cranberry recipes, holiday recipes, sweet cranberry recipes, cranberry pistachio and chocolate recipes