This Cranberry and Turkey Pizza is very flavorful, hearty, easy-to-make, and very delicious! A great way to use up all those Thanksgiving leftovers!
- Pizza dough, homemade or storebought
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- pinch of salt and pepper
- Cooked Sweet Potato(s), 1 large halved, or 2 small – about 3/4 cup mashed
- 1/2 cup shredded Brussel sprouts
- 1/4 cup fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup turkey (shredded, or cubed)
- 1/4 cup goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh saged, chopped
- Optional – add Balsamic Glaze on top for more flavor
- Place a pizza stone in the oven and preheat the oven to 550 degrees or as high as it can get. You want your oven as hot as possible.
- Prepare pizza dough. If your dough was in the fridge, bring the dough to room temperature, about 2 hours before rolling it out. If your dough is ready, flour the surface, and flour a rolling pin to roll the dough from the center to the edges until the circle is about half an inch thick. Once fully rolled out, place parchment paper on your pizza peel and gently pick up the dough, and lay it on top.
- In a small bowl mash together the sweet potato, minced garlic, olive oil, and salt and pepper. This makes the sauce.
- By using a spoon, spread the sauce mixture on top of the pizza dough, evenly.
- Assemble the pizza by adding the turkey, Brussel sprouts, fresh cranberries, goat cheese, and sage on top.
- Gently slide pizza onto the pizza stone and bake for about 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven cut into slices and serve immediately. If desired, serve with Balsamic Glaze on top.
- Category: Entree, Pizza
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Italian-Inspired
Keywords: Thanksgiving Leftovers, Pizza Fridays, Turkey Pizza, Easy Turkey Pizza Recipes