Naturally sweetened chocolate chip cookies mixed with cashews for crunch and texture! The perfect cookie to satisfy that sweet cookie crave!
- 3/4 cup raw maple syrup (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (melted (not hot))
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup raw unsalted cashews (coarsely chopped)
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate (vegan-friendly, coarsely chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla in a medium-size bowl. Combine dry ingredients in a separate bowl, and then add half of the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
- Take the remaining dry ingredients and toss the chopped cashews and chocolate until coated. Add to the medium-size bowl and mix until a cookie dough forms.
- Scoop out 1 tablespoon and place on the baking sheet, separating 1-1.5 inches apart. Press down the top of the cookie with your fingers to flatten.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until slightly golden brown. Remove and let cool on cookie sheet for a few minutes before enjoying!
- Category: Sweets
Keywords: refined sugar-free cookie recipes, vegan and refined sugar-free cookie recipes, cashew cookie recipes