This Chocolate Almond Martini is dairy-free, decadent, creamy, and delicious! If you have chocolate almond milk on hand (whether store-bought or homemade), then this drink will take you 5 minutes to make! Y’all are going to love this recipe!
When my Uncle Denny was in town, he made this delicious and decadent chocolate martini! It quickly became my favorite dessert martini. His concoction included Godiva Chocolate Liqueur, but I had to find a substitute to make a dairy-free version. I tried making the martini without the chocolate liqueur, but the drink lacked its creamy-chocolate flavor. I added chocolate almond milk as a test and found the missing ingredient.
After a few tweaks, I finally perfected the best dairy-free chocolate martini! YAY!
This dairy-free version was even better than the original! It resulted in a smooth sweet treat with a boozy-kick! This chocolate almond martini is not too chocolatey and is the perfect drink to ‘woo’ someone special! Think, Valentines Day drink or, Special Occasion-Celebration drink. Your guests or partner will be sending you mixologist compliments and asking for more, so have enough chocolate almond milk on hand.
You can use store-bought chocolate almond milk, but I recommend making your own homemade chocolate almond milk. You have more control over the sweetness and flavor, plus it won’t have any preservatives. Making chocolate almond milk takes some time (about 8-hours of soaking, blending, and straining), so plan ahead if you are craving this martini.
Chocolate Almond Martini Ingredients:
- Crème de Cacao liqueur
- Stoli Vanilla Premium vodka
- Frangelico Hazelnut liqueur
- Chocolate Almond Milk, either homemade or store-bought (we like Silk’s Dark Chocolate Almond Milk). Another option is to buy regular almond milk and add 1 tablespoon of cacao (or cocoa) powder at a time to make your own, as we found that many stores don’t carry Chocolate Almond Milk.
- Ice – for shaking and to make the drink cold before serving.
- Rim the glass with dark chocolate and dust with cacao or cocoa powder.
We hope you all enjoy this dairy-free Chocolate Almond Martini! It’s definitely a delicious one! Cheers!
This post contains affiliate links.