This Cheesy Chicken & White Bean Buffalo Dip is full of flavor, packed with fiber and protein. It’s the ultimate party or game day appetizer!
- 2 cups (30 ounces) of white beans, rinsed and drained – we used great northern beans
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup medium or hot buffalo sauce – we used Noble Made, by the New Primal Medium Buffalo Sauce
- 1 lb shredded chicken (season and cooked chicken tenders with 1 tsp smoked paprika, 1 tsp sweet paprika, 1/2 tsp oregano, 1 tbsp olive oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper) *
- 1/3 cup shredded blue cheese
- 1/3 cup white cheddar cheese
- Add sliced green onion (green parts only) and cilantro on top
- Tortilla chips, pita, or raw veggies, such as red bell pepper or celery
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
* Make the shredded chicken if you don’t have any leftovers. Season 1 lb of raw chicken tenders with 1 tsp smoked paprika, 1 tsp sweet paprika, 1/2 tsp oregano, 1 tbsp olive oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Add tenders to a pan and saute over medium-high heat for 5 minutes. Flip and continue cooking for 5-7 minutes, or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove from pan and use two forks to shred the chicken tenders.
In a food processor, add 2 cups of cooked white beans (or sub 2, 15 oz cans, drained and rinsed), cream cheese, sour cream, and buffalo sauce. Blend until smooth. Pour it into a skillet or pan.
- Gently fold in the shredded chicken with the sauce and top with shredded blue cheese and white cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbling and slightly golden brown along the edges. Garnish with cilantro and green onion, and serve immediately with tortilla chips, pita chips, or raw veggies (red bell pepper or celery).
- Category: Appetizers, Savory
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: New American-Inspired
Keywords: buffalo dip, vegetarian, whole30, white bean dip, white bean and chicken dip, game day appetizer, appetizer