This Cheesy Chicken and White Bean Buffalo Dip is packed with fiber and protein, making it the ultimate party or game day appetizer. It’s simple to make, cheesy, salty, spicy, and 100% satisfying. Serve with tortilla chips, pita, or raw veggies like red peppers and celery.
I added white beans to the sauce mixture for extra fiber and protein. Then, I added some shredded chicken and two different kinds of cheese (blue cheese and white cheddar cheese) and baked it to perfection.
This buffalo dip is definitely crave-worthy and addicting. Y’all are going to love it.
Cheesy Chicken & White Bean Buffalo Dip Ingredients:
- Cream cheese – for that creamy texture.
- Sour cream – adds a wonderful creaminess to this cheesy buffalo dip.
- White beans – We used Great Northern Beans here. They are packed with fiber and protein. If you prefer to keep this dip vegetarian, omit the chicken; blend 1 cup of the white beans and keep 1 cup whole for a nice texture.
- Shredded Chicken – Shred up some leftover chicken or make your own! We seasoned some chicken tenders with smoked paprika, sweet paprika, oregano, salt, and pepper and sautéed the chicken with olive oil. Shred the cooked chicken with 2 forks. See instructions below.
- Cheese – We used Blue Cheese and White Cheddar Cheese. These two kinds of cheese turned out the best. I am not a big fan of blue cheese, but it has this cooling effect when served with buffalo sauce.
- Buffalo sauce: Use your go-to buffalo sauce – hot or medium! We love Noble Made, by the New Primal Medium Buffalo Sauce. It has great flavor and Whole 30 approved.
- Topping: Don’t skip out on this. Add some cilantro and green onions for a pop of freshness and flavor.
How to make the best Buffalo Dip:
- Blend it up. In a food processor, add white beans (drained and rinsed), cream cheese, sour cream, and buffalo sauce. Blend until smooth. Pour it into a prepared skillet or pan.
- Add the remaining ingredients: Add in shredded chicken (or whole white beans to keep this buffalo dip vegetarian) and top with cheese (blue cheese and white cheddar cheese).
- Bake it. Bake until cheese is bubbling and slightly golden brown along the edges.
- Serve it. Add some cilantro and green onions on top and serve with tortilla chips, pita, or raw veggies like red bell pepper or celery.
This dip also can be made ahead too. Reheat in the oven in a skillet or pan for 15 minutes until hot and cheesy.
We hope you all love this Cheesy Chicken and White Bean Buffalo Dip! It’s packed with fiber and protein, making it the ultimate party or game day appetizer. It’s simple to make, cheesy, salty, spicy, and 100% satisfying. Enjoy!
If you make this recipe, please share feedback and leave a rating (below). This helps our readers and us. – Thanks! xx Jake & TraceyPrint
This post contains affiliate links.