These Candy Cane Marshmallow Chocolate Chip Cookies are soft, chewy, flavorful, and very delicious. This cookie recipe is the perfect spin to your classic chocolate chip cookie, making them perfect for the holidays!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/3 cup cane sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 + 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips – I used Hu Kitchen
- 5 Smash Mallow Candy Cane Marshmallows, cut into 4 cubes
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the butter, brown sugar, cane sugar, egg, and vanilla extract.
- Add the all-purpose flour, almond flour, baking soda, and salt, folding until combined. Then, carefully fold in chocolate chips.
- Use a 1-ounce cookie scoop to scoop out the cookie dough before scooping, place 1 cube of the marshmallow inside and then scoop out the cookie dough. Or, place your thumb in the middle to form a cavity and place a cube of the marshmallow inside. Release the ball from the cookie scoop and roll together so that the marshmallow is covered.
- Refrigerate the cookie dough balls for at least 1 hour before baking.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper when you are ready to bake. Place the cookies two inches apart and bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown, but the center is still gooey.
- Allow the cookies to cool before devouring! Enjoy!
- Category: Sweets, Cookies, Holiday
- Method: Baking
Keywords: holiday cookies, marshmallow recipes, marshmallow chocolate chip cookies, chocolate chip cookies