This Blueberry Almond Pie Smoothie is creamy, easy-to-make, nutty, healthy, and insanely delicious! This smoothie tastes like blueberry pie and is super filling! You won’t even know there is spinach inside!
This smoothie requires 7-ingredients, a blender, and 5-minutes to make! Let’s do this!
Blueberry Almond Pie Smoothie Ingredients:
- Protein – Our go-to protein is Orgain Organic Vanilla Protein Powder.
- Blueberries – Packed with antioxidants and phytoflavinoids and rich in potassium and vitamin C.
- Almond Butter – Gives that nutty flavor and goes well with blueberries.
- Flaxseed – For plant-based fiber.
- Water – We used water, but nut milk works too!
- Cinnamon – Compliments the blueberries and adds warmth.
- Spinach – When blended, it doesn’t add any flavor, so why not add and get your greens in? Sneaky healthy.
This smoothie is perfect for a quick weekday breakfast or afternoon snack, or even dessert!
We hope you all love this smoothie! Enjoy!