This Blueberry Almond Pie Smoothie is creamy, easy-to-make, nutty, healthy, and insanely delicious! This smoothie tastes like blueberry pie and it’s super filling! You won’t even know there is spinach inside!
This smoothie requires 7-ingredients, a blender, and 5-minutes to make! Let’s do this!
Blueberry Almond Pie Smoothie Ingredients:
- Protein – Our go-to protein is Orgain Organic Vanilla Protein Powder. It has a mild vanilla flavor and blends nicely.
- Blueberries – Packed with antioxidants and phytoflavinoids and rich in potassium and vitamin C.
- Almond Butter – Gives that nutty flavor and goes well with blueberries.
- Flaxseed – For plant-based fiber.
- Water – We used water, but nut milk works too! If you don’t want to add water, I recommend using almond milk here.
- Cinnamon – Compliments the blueberries and adds warmth.
- Spinach – When blended, it doesn’t add any flavor, so why not add and get your greens in? Sneaky but healthy.
This Blueberry Almond Pie Smoothie is also rich. Sometimes I drink half and store the other half in the refrigerator for the next day. Store in a sealed glass jar for up to 1 day.
This smoothie is perfect for a quick weekday breakfast, an afternoon snack, or even dessert! Therefore, it’s a must to make! We hope you all love this smoothie! Enjoy!
If you make this recipe, please share feedback and leave a rating (below). This helps our readers and us. – Thanks! xx Jake & TraceyPrint
This post contains affiliate links.