Need a quick, game-changer of a sauce that you can’t get enough of? If so, you are in luck! This 5-minute vegan harissa cashew sauce is so good and requires only 7-ingredients.
It’s very creamy, not too spicy, and has a ton of flavor! It quickly has become one of my favorite sauces to make for almost everything! I put it on tacos, wraps, buddha bowls, or use it as a dip with chips!
5-Minute Harissa Cashew Sauce Ingredients:
- Cashews – I love using Terrasoul Superfoods Mylk Grade Cashews. Their cashews are of the highest quality and are refrigerated during the shipping and storage process to ensure freshness. I also noticed that the mylk grade cashews don’t need to be soaked as long, which is a plus when I want to make this sauce in the evening to go with dinner!
- Water – Helps make this sauce creamy.
- Jalapeno – for the spicy flavor
- Garlic clove – does not make this sauce garlicky in any way. It enhances the overall flavor.
- Lemon juice – Give this sauce a little lemony zing.
- Harissa powder – If you don’t have harissa powder in your pantry, I recommend trying Frontier Organic Seasoning Harissa Powder. Their harissa seasoning is my favorite; the spices are very aromatic! You could also swap out the harissa powder for a chipotle chili flavored sauce!
- Salt – Rounds everything together!
I hope you all love this vegan harissa cashew sauce; it’s delicious, simple to make, and flavorful! ♥
Need a recipe to use this sauce? Check out our delicious Roasted Harissa Sweet Potato and Chickpea Pitas.
If you make this recipe, please share feedback and leave a rating (below). This helps our readers and us. – Thanks! xx Jake & TraceyPrint
This post contains affiliate links.