These 5 ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies make the perfect nutty, sweet treat to enjoy throughout the week. These cookies are soft, flourless, gluten-free, and vegetarian. For extra oomph, dunk these cookies in melted chocolate and sprinkle some flake sea salt on top!
We love these Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies for 2 reasons: they require minimal ingredients, and they are super easy to make and 100% delicious! Y’all are going to love them!
Ingredients to make these Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies:
- Creamy Peanut Butter – We used Wild Friends’ Peanut Butter. Their peanut butter is super creamy and only contains 2 ingredients: peanuts and salt.
- Dark Brown Sugar, or substitute light brown sugar. We like to use dark brown sugar because it adds more flavor than light brown sugar, in our opinion.
- Vanilla extract – for extra flavor
- Egg – helps bind everything together.
- Salt – to balance it all out.
We dunked our cookies in melted chocolate and add flaked sea salt on top, but this is completely optional. There is just something delicious about peanut butter and chocolate.
The Step by Step:
Step 1 – Mix all ingredients: peanut butter, brown sugar, vanilla extract, egg, and salt.
Step 2 – Scoop out the dough and place them on a baking sheet. Press the top of the dough to form a crosshatch pattern.
Step 3 – Bake at 350 degree F for 15 minutes.
Step 4 – Cool the cookies before enjoying, or dunk them in melted chocolate and top with flaked sea salt.
See below for the full instructions!
Frequently Asked Questions:
There are about 160 calories and 12.8 grams of carbs in 1 cookie. The estimation does not include the chocolate.
Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5-days. These cookies can be stored in the freezer after they are baked for up to a month.
These Flourless Peanut Butter cookies are soft, nutty and make the perfect sweet treat to enjoy throughout the week. We hope you all enjoy them as much as we do! ♡
If you love this recipe, try one of these cookies next:
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Candy Cane Marshmallow Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Coconut Cashew Chocolate Chip Cookies
If you make this recipe, please share feedback and leave a rating (below). This helps our readers and us. – Thanks! xx Jake & TraceyPrint
This post contains affiliate links.