These 2-Ingredient Dark Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Hearts are super easy to make and are naturally flavored with real raspberries! The perfect treat to share with a loved one.
- 2 cups raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 chocolate bars (chopped)
- Add raspberries to a saucepan over medium heat. Cook the raspberries until they break down and a sauce forms.
- Chopped chocolate and place in a glass bowl. Add the raspberry sauce to a wire mesh strainer over the bowl with the chocolate. Use the back of a spoon to push the sauce through, leaving behind the seeds.
- Using a spatula, mix the raspberry sauce with the chocolate until it melts into a mixture. If the chocolate is not melting, add the bowl to the microwave for 10-second increments, or place the glass bowl over a double-boiler to mix.
- Take a spoonful of the mixture and add to the mold. Place the mold in the refrigerator to set the chocolate for about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove chocolate from the mold and keep it in a glass container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- Category: Sweets
Keywords: Valentine's day recipes, dark chocolate, chocolate molds, raspberry and chocolate