Forget about buying jars of marinara sauce when you can make it fresh from scratch right at home! This recipe is crazy easy and absolutely delicious! Requires 5 ingredients and made in 10 minutes!
- 5 Campari tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Spiceology’s Salt-Free Pizza Pie Blend
- Pinch of salt (add more to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon cane sugar (optional – for a sweeter marinara)
- Add all ingredients to a saucepan and turn the burner on to medium-high heat.
- Bring sauce to a simmer, stirring often for about 5-7 minutes. The tomatoes will release their juices, and their skins will soften. Taste and add more salt, if needed.
- Remove from heat and transfer sauce to a glass container. Use for Pizza, dipping, or spaghetti. Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Category: Sauce, Pizza
- Cuisine: Italian-Inspired
Keywords: pizza sauce, homemade marinara, homemade pizza marinara, easy marinara, pizza, sauce, vegan