This Homemade Marinara Sauce is super easy to make and absolutely delicious! Requires 5 ingredients and made in 10 minutes!
One thing I love about Campari tomatoes is that you can get them any time of the year. They are sweet are very flavorful tomatoes. Plus, they can be used for so many recipes, including this 10-minute Homemade Marinara Sauce!
Forget about buying jars of marinara sauce when you can make it fresh from scratch right at home!
One of the key components of this homemade marinara is the spices. I used Spiceology’s Salt-Free Pizza Pie Blend, and it blew me away! Adding this seasoning made this sauce a 100!! So, so good!
I only used 1 tsp, and it added so much flavor! With it being salt-free, I can control the salt to our liking, which is important for us as sometimes too much salt is overpowering and makes us feel not so great. That’s one reason why I love Spiceology’s spice blends. They have a whole variety of salt-free blends, so you can control how much salt to put in your recipes. Also, this is not an ad. I am just a big fan!
To make this homemade marinara, you will need the following 5 ingredients:
- Campari Tomatoes – We get our tomatoes from Costco! They are a great price you can’t beat. We also have bought Campari tomatoes from Whole Foods too but found Costco’s to be fresher.
- Spiceology’s Salt-Free Pizza Pie Blend
- Olive Oil – Adds additional flavor, so don’t skip out!
- Salt – Add to taste, per your liking. We used a healthy pinch.
- Cane Sugar – Totally optional, but it adds a nice sweet flavor to the sauce. We prefer sweeter marinara.
We hope you all love this easy, 10-minute homemade marinara sauce! It definitely comes in hand when you need red marinara sauce in a snap for those homemade pizza nights. This sauce goes great with our Margherita Pizza recipe! Enjoy!
This post contains affiliate links.