One thing I love about Campari tomatoes is that you can get them any time of the year. They are sweet are very flavorful tomatoes. Plus, they can be used for so many recipes, including this 10-minutes Pizza Marinara Sauce!
Forget about buying jars of marinara sauce when you can make it fresh from scratch right at home! This recipe is crazy easy and absolutely delicious!
One of the key components of this marinara sauce is the spices. I used Spiceology’s Salt-Free Pizza Pie Blend, and it blew me away! Adding this seasoning made this sauce a 100!! So, so good!
I only used 1 tsp, and it added so much flavor and a little spice! With it being salt-free, I can control the salt to our liking, which is important for us as sometimes too much salt is overpowering and makes us feel not so great. That’s one reason why I love Spiceology’s spice blends. They have a whole variety of salt-free blends, so you can control how much salt to put in your recipes. Also, this is not an ad. I am just a big fan!
To make this pizza marinara, you will need the following 5 ingredients:
- Campari Tomatoes – We get our tomatoes from Costco! They are a great price you can’t beat. We also have bought Campari tomatoes from Whole Foods too but found Costco’s to be fresher.
- Spiceology’s Salt-Free Pizza Pie Blend
- Olive Oil – Add additional flavor, so don’t skip out!
- Salt – Add to taster per your liking. We used a healthy pinch.
- Cane Sugar – which is totally optional. We prefer sweeter marinara.
We hope you all love this easy, 10-minute homemade marinara sauce! It definitely comes in hand when you need red marinara sauce in a snap for those homemade pizza nights. This sauce goes great with our Margherita Pizza recipe! Enjoy!