It’s been a while since my last post and I’m super excited to be back! The best part of being back is to share my favorite recipes, including this salsa! With the mangos and fresh strawberries in full bloom and the weather being hot and humid in Cleveland, this salsa could not have been a better treat! This salsa is super light, refreshing and healthy! The best part is that it has sweet and spicy notes to it, making it a well-rounded snack! I hope you all love it as much as I do!
Until next time friends, Namaste! ♥
- 2 mangos, diced
- 1 cup strawberries, diced
- ½ onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno, deseeded and diced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 teaspoon maple syrup
- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl and toss together. Add more salt to taste.
- Serve immediately with chips and crackers, or place in the refrigerator to let the flavors marinate together.